At the Law Office of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC we pride ourselves on customer service. We understand that often times a person is coming to an attorney at what may be one of the lowest points in their life. Our goal is to offer compassionate service to each of our clients and aggressive legal representation in the courtroom. We go to great lengths to communicate to each of our clients their legal options in as simple as a way as possible. From your initial consultation through the conclusion of your legal matter, you will be reassured of open communication and a productive attorney-client relationship.
To request a consultation with a well-accomplished Tampa attorney regarding your divorce, debt situation, immigration or visa application, employment issue call or e-mail the Law Offices of Fisher & Frommer, PLLC.
We are passionate in the pursuit of resolving people's legal and practical problems involving:
- Deportation defense and representation in immigration court for criminal charges, immigration fraud, waivers, bonds, asylum, deferred action, prosecutorial discretion, appeals and more
- Work visas, investor visas, consular processing,visa renewal and visa extension
- Permanent residency or "green card" adjustment of status applications on the basis of marriage, other family relationships , employment or investment
- All areas of family law matters such as divorce, alimony, injunctions, modifications, name changes, child custody or child support enforcement, pre-nuptials
- Stepparent adoption or other adoption matters, as well as paternity actions and name changes
- General legal matters related to employment law, estate planning, wills, corporate counsel or personal injury
- Debt relief and avoidance of repossessions and garnishments through Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Over the years our office has literally handled thousands of cases in our respected practice areas, and it is no exaggeration to say that we have represented clients in the most complicated cases, including novel issues. While no case is too small for our consideration, likewise, no case is too complex.
Our firm has handled family law and civil cases all over the State of Florida and litigated cases in Immigration Courts throughout the United States, including Florida and New York where we regularly accept cases.
Contact a Tampa Immigration Attorney, Family Law Attorney, Employment Law or Bankruptcy Lawyer
Contact us to speak with an attorney today to schedule an initial consultation. We pledge to respond promptly and get you on the path to a resolution.